Enter a command. For example: ant, pip uninstall, docker exec.
Miscellaneous system commands for PlatformIO. More information: https://docs.platformio.org/en/latest/core/userguide/system/.
- Install shell completion for the current shell (supports Bash, Fish, Zsh and PowerShell):
pio system completion install
- Uninstall shell completion for the current shell:
pio system completion uninstall
- Display system-wide PlatformIO information:
pio system info
- Remove unused PlatformIO data:
pio system prune
- Remove only cached data:
pio system prune --cache
- List unused PlatformIO data that would be removed but do not actually remove it:
pio system prune --dry-run
This is a tldr pages (source, CC BY 4.0) web wrapper for cheat-sheets.org. All commands, popular commands, most used linux commands. Referrals. Progressive Web Application (PWA) version to install on your device.