Enter a command. For example: choco info, powershell, wsl, diskpart.
Display details about the current user. More information: https://docs.microsoft.com/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/whoami.
- Display the username of the current user:
- Display the groups that the current user is a member of:
- Display the privileges of the current user:
- Display the user principal name (UPN) of the current user:
- Display the logon ID of the current user:
This is a tldr pages (source, CC BY 4.0) web wrapper for cheat-sheets.org. All commands, popular commands, most used linux commands. Referrals. Progressive Web Application (PWA) version to install on your device.