Enter a command. For example: zipgrep, ghdl, tailscale file.
Keep your Terraform CLI arguments DRY. More information: https://terragrunt.gruntwork.io.
- Generate and show an execution plan:
- Build or change infrastructure:
- Show current deployment (from state):
- Show module output values:
- Destroy Terraform-managed infrastructure:
- Build or change infrastructure from a tree of Terragrunt modules (stack):
terragrunt run-all apply
This is a tldr pages (source, CC BY 4.0) web wrapper for cheat-sheets.org. All commands, popular commands, most used linux commands. Referrals. Progressive Web Application (PWA) version to install on your device.