Enter a command. For example: fin, gh formatting, docker volume.
Neovim, a programmer's text editor based on Vim, provides several modes for different kinds of text manipulation. Pressing
ienters edit mode.
goes back to normal mode, which doesn't allow regular text insertion. More information: https://neovim.io.
- Open a file:
- Enter text editing mode (insert mode):
- Copy ("yank") or cut ("delete") the current line (paste it with
- Undo the last operation:
- Search for a pattern in the file (press
Nto go to next/previous match):
- Perform a regular expression substitution in the whole file:
- Save (write) the file, and quit:
- Quit without saving:
This is a tldr pages (source, CC BY 4.0) web wrapper for cheat-sheets.org. All commands, popular commands, most used linux commands. Referrals. Progressive Web Application (PWA) version to install on your device.